KyodiaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KyodiaMS

MapleStory Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonShire

Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide Empty
PostSubject: Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide   Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:16 am

Hello i'd like to make a guide that will guide you good places to lvl till 50, ill make another guide later.

0-10 : henesys hunting ground

10-20 : octopuses
location : left portal of kerning climb the appartment, then press up on the yellow stand.

20-30 : rotten skeletons
location : nlc, go to kerning go into the subway station its easy to find, then once ur in nlc walk all the way to the left until u see white limo. Then ask it to take u to nlc, Once ur in nlc climb up the stairs to the fireplace in the middle of the room, then press up. Ull be inside a chimney sorta thing, then you jump on the springs and go inside the very first portal.

30-40 : sleepy wood quests
location : go to henesys go to upper right portal and keep traveling then ull adventually hit forest type thing drop all the way down then go into the right portal. Once in sleepy wood keep traveling around 1-3 maps to the right and you shud come accross signs that ask u to kill like 100-500-1000 of monster, accept them then do the quest.

alternate 30-50 : cpq
location : kerning, im not sure if this server has it yet but im sure itll be implemented, best pq i've ever played. You collect maplecoins and use them to buy equips from smegial, u kill as many monsters as u can to gain cp then you can waste it on de buffs on the other team which makes it so it makes it harder for them to kill. the more monsters u kill the more exp u get.

40-50 : ludi
location : ludi, kill teddie bears, trojans inside the little play castle when you first get there, keep going to the right and you'll see toy horses, kill those till 50 ish.

my guide is done, it might be out dated and for 40-50 i suggest u have good accuracy or ur not goona hit the trojans so maybe bowman or thief is requested. but all depends on ur build Wink

Back to top Go down
Mizu
Admin
Mizu

Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide   Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jul 2012, 6:55 pm

Wow, Great Job.

This will help lots of people!

- Kyodia Staff king
Back to top Go down

Quik Easy Leveling 0-50 guide
Page 1 of 1